Sep 9, 2020

Jason Whitlock on the Washington Post hit piece by Ben Strauss

He had an agenda.  He wanted to smear me, Clay [Travis] and Outkick.  He doesn't care what I think or have to say.  I am an out of control negro who will not bend to the desire of a white liberal telling me what to do.  I'm out of control.  He's giving me my public lashes.  I am Kunta Kinte hanging on a tree as Ben Strauss and The Washington Post slash me for not hopping onto their political point of view.  I don't say that to whine or cry; keep lashing me.  I love it.  I really do.  The more rocks you throw at me, the more they pile up, the taller I get.

~ Jason Whitlock, "Jason Whitlock Responds to Washington Post Article," YouTube, 25:00 mark, September 4, 2020

Fearless with Jason Whitlock- 9/9 Livestream - YouTube

No comments: