Mar 4, 2022

Kim Iversen on the end of American hegemony

I do think this is about NATO expansion.  I think that's upset Putin.  I also think this was very planned.  And I think we are being very shortsighted thinking that this is just a Ukraine issue.  I don't think this is about Ukraine.  I think this is about American hegemony.  And the more we understand this: that is what they're taking on [Russia and China], we're already in World War III, be just don't realize it.  Hopefully it doesn't escalate to a nuclear war, but at this point they're taking us on.  That statement, if you read the whole statement that was put out by China and Russia on February 4th, it is ominous.  They're basically saying, "Your days are numbered, guys.  It's over." 

They then forge all these economic partnerships to one another and then suddenly Russia goes in and invades Ukraine, as if they were going to have a NATO vote tomorrow to bring them in?  They weren't.  There was nothing truly imminent about it.  Why did it happen?  Because I think these guys planned this out and thought this through and I think the U.S. dollar's been replaced.  We just don't realize it yet...




No comments: