Dec 24, 2021

Joe Rogan on mask wearing

Masks are like the Democrats’ MAGA hat. You wear it to make people feel comfortable.  I know it’s illogical, and I’m fine wearing it if it relaxes people, and makes them feel better.  But if people want to argue that they do something, it just doesn’t make any sense man.  It doesn’t make any sense.

I don’t even know if they work.  I don’t think they do.  I mean maybe they stop spittle from getting into someone.  If you can get your finger in the side of it, and air is coming out.

I just feel like it’s one of those things where we accepted early on.  And now we’re just pretending it’s somehow or another protective.  But at the end of the day it’s really just a piece of paper over your mouth and you’re breathing perfectly through it, so like how does that work?




No comments: