Nov 7, 2021

Dr. Drew Pinsky has lightbulb moment about freedom

One thing that I have changed on, even though I've stayed in the middle and still have the same ideas I've always had, I never was aware - aware - of how much I value freedom... and how much it needed to be protected.  I heard about that, I laughed about that when military people talked about it.  I literally made fun of it.  And all of a sudden, that has become a vivid reality to me, that freedom is something to be cherished and defended and we better pay attention to that.  And the masking is the opposite of that.  Now I'm not saying you shouldn't mask.  I'm saying you should not be taken by the mind virus if you do mask.  You should be doing it because you've decided to make a difference for that 15% effect and you're doing the best you can, not because somebody told you to do it.

~ Dr. Drew Pinsky, "The Mask Efficacy Study That News Doesn't Want You to See," Rubin Report, 9:00 mark, November 3, 2021



No comments: