Apr 14, 2014

RBC strategist Jonathan Golub thinks momentum stock bust is contained

I think the selloff is probably over.  If you look at the economically sensitive stuff in the market, it's not really selling off. It's tech. It's bio-tech, [which makes up about 10 percent of the market].  The other 85 to 90 percent is in perfectly fine shape.

~ Jonathan Golub, chief U.S. market strategist at RBC Capital, as appeared on CNBC, April 14, 2014

No comments: